We all know someone who loves a nice smelling candle burning in the house. If that’s you or someone you know, this luxury natural candle in rose gold will make a lovely gift, or treat for yourself.
This is GMO-Free soya and burns clean with all-natural smells that will make your home smell gorgeous. Even not burning they smell lovely in our shop and visitors have been commenting on how lovely the scents are.
Available in a range of scents, all of which a one-off for the Christmas period, these are a lovely accessory to have around any home. With a paper and cotton ‘clean burn’ wick, there will be no trace of soot either.
Fancy one? Choose from the menu options above to add to your basket, or use the list below to click and add your scent to the basket.
Luxury Natural Candle Scent Options
- Drift – Sea salt, fresh sage and herbal rosemary essential oil
- Fireside – Earthy patchouli, spicy clove bud and grounding cedarwood oils blend
- Golden Pear – Poached pears dripping with golden nectar, blended with sweet undertones of tonka bean
- Tabac – Tobacco flower, teakwood and sandalwood, blended with sweet base notes of vanilla and tonka bean
- Wild Fig – Sumptuous ripe black figs, blended with sharp, freshly picked blackberry and cassis, and a subtle hint of vanilla
About These Candles
These candles are available at Just Gaia for a limited time only due to the small batches these candles are made in. We change our candle suppliers to give you the opportunity to try out all of the fantastic ranges are out there.
This luxury Rose Gold candle is from the wonderful Tiger&Co who specialise in Vegan small batch fragrances.
It comes in earth-friendly packaging and features all-natural ingredients. It’s beautiful to look and smell too, well worth giving a try yourself or as a gift.
Enjoy a Plastic Free Christmas with Just Gaia
I'm sure you love Christmas time. We do at Just Gaia, but we aren't big fans of the waste! While it's an amazing time of year, it comes with the downside of a lot of plastic waste.
Have you ever looked at it after Christmas Day and been shocked at how much there is to simply throw away?
So if you want to change that, and would like amazing Christmas gifts, decorations and accessories. We can help.
Just Gaia is here to help you go plastic free, whatever the time of year. So, if you fancy knowing more about how to go plastic free this Christmas (and beyond) head to our Plastic Free Christmas Page for information, guides, gift ideas and more.
More information about ordering with Just Gaia
COVID-19 Pandemic Note:
While the Covid-19 situation is affecting our community we want you to know the latest information. Our main goal is to keep you all as safe as we can, along with our friends at The Piece Hall.
Current status: currently we are OPEN by appointment in reduced hours capacity. Due to the lockdown, we are open for collections from online orders:
- Tuesday & Wednesday - 10 am until 2 pm
We are open for collections and shopping appointments
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 10am Until 2pm
This means Monday - Tuesday we have no access to The Piece Hall, but you can shop online here.
Just's Gaia is here to help you go plastic-free, even if can't make it in to see us! You can use the following services:
- Click and Collect - Order and checkout online securely and pick-up from Just Gaia in The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Local Delivery - Zero emissions Cargobike delivery via our friends at Cargodale within HX1 to HX6
- National Delivery - We will post orders around the UK for selected products - this does not currently include dry food refills.
Contact us if you have any questions via the link or using the messenger icon, bottom right of any page.
If you would like to order for click and collect, you can do this on ANY product. Choose the option at check-out and head to the collection point here:
You can best access Just Gaia in The Piece Hall via the Woolshops entrance or the North Gate.
We love speaking with you on social media. It's an amazing way to connect with some many people like you who love to be plastic free, zero waste and also love great ideas.
On our channels, you get updates on products, offers, what's happening around our shop and lifestyle. Plus, tips, tricks and hints to lower plastic waste and plenty of fun videos too.