These Emma Bridgewater lemon and strawberry wraps are in stock now!
Ever-growing in popularity, you can save on the plastic waste and save money by getting some of our Beeswax Wraps in Halifax.
About the wraps
if you are using plastic wrap to protect food in your fridge or wrap your sandwiches for lunch you may think all is fine. But that awful plastic stuff is not recyclable and can be incredibly dangerous once it gets into the ocean or landfill.
Plus, it’s actually very expensive in the long run.
Enter these beautiful beeswax wraps, specially designed with Emma Bridgewater. All in packs to suit your usage as you can find out below.
They are handmade cotton wraps coated in beeswax designed to last long term. When you need to, you can refresh the wax with a refresher block and you’re back to like new again.
Nothing to throw away, long term use and they are just as effective! All-round wins if you ask us.
Check out the sizes that come in the pack options below.
Below are the pack options you can select from the dropdown list above. The packs contain different combinations of the wax wraps. Sizes for the wraps are:
1 Extra Large Wrap = 50cm x 50cm (19.6 inch square) – Great for a loaf of bread or really large dishes in size
Large Wrap = 40cm x 40cm (15.75 inch square) – Keeping pans and plates covered
Medium Wrap= 30cm x 30cm (12 inch square) – wrapping up sandwiches size
Small Wrap= 20cm x 20cm (7.9 inch square) – great to keep small items fresh like sliced fruit or vegetables
At present, we are unable to offer different pattern options on here so they may vary from the pictures.
Emma Bridgewater Lemon and Strawberry Wraps – Options
These collections are for the kitchen and make it easier by grouping a number of sizes together. If you want to get an idea without spending too much go with the small pack for a couple of wraps to get going.
As a starter pack though, the large and medium packs are the best depending on your family size and how many of you need to wrap up those sandwiches.
- 5 Pack Combo – one large wrap, two medium wraps and two small wraps
- 3 Pack Combo- one large wrap, one medium wrap and one small wrap
- 2 Pack Combo – one medium wrap, one small wrap
Other Wax Wrap Packs
These packs are for special use or specific purposes including wrapping up bread and lunch packs.
- Bread: One large bread wrap, great for getting around big loaves of bread.
- Cheese: Three medium-sized wraps perfect for a cheese lover and also great for a starter pack
- Lunch (adult): Two medium wraps and two small wraps for two people’s lunches
- Children’s Lunch: Also Two medium wraps and two small wraps for two people’s lunches but with a lovely children’s design on the wraps
More information about ordering with Just Gaia
COVID-19 Pandemic Note:
While the Covid-19 situation continues we want you to feel safe visiting Just Gaia when you come to The Piece Hall.
Current status: currently we are OPEN.
Due to the release of restrictions you can visit us in The Piece Hall 7 days a week. Our latest hours are on Google but expect to be able to visit between 10am and 4pm weekdays, 10am and 5pm Saturday and 11am and 4pm Sunday.
Of course it's always a good idea to buy in advance, you can shop online and collect in store. Or, if you would like your order delivered you can both locally and nationally.
Just's Gaia is here to help you go plastic-free, even if can't make it in to see us! You can use the following services:
- Click and Collect - Order and checkout online securely and pick-up from Just Gaia in The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Local Delivery - Zero emissions Cargobike delivery via our friends at Cargodale within HX1 to HX6
- National Delivery - We will post orders around the UK for selected products - this does not currently include dry food refills.
Contact us if you have any questions via the link or using the messenger icon, bottom right of any page.
If you would like to order for click and collect, you can do this on ANY product. Choose the option at check-out and head to the collection point here:
You can best access Just Gaia in The Piece Hall via the Woolshops entrance or the North Gate.
We love speaking with you on social media. It's an amazing way to connect with some many people like you who love to be plastic free, zero waste and also love great ideas.
On our channels, you get updates on products, offers, what's happening around our shop and lifestyle. Plus, tips, tricks and hints to lower plastic waste and plenty of fun videos too.