This naturally scented eco living dish soap bar is powered by Organic plant-based ingredients. It is fantastic for getting your plates and pans all super sparkling clean but its mild enough to use the residual water on your plants.
Great way to live an ecofiendly way with as little impact to the environment as possible.
Instructions for use:
- Fill your sink with water
- Get your soap bar wet
- Rub a brush, cloth or sponge over the top
- Get your dishes in the wet and wash away.
- Rise the dish and then dryTop Tip. Keep your soap in a soap bowl or soap ladders to keep soap dry and fresh when. not in use.
Ingridents in the eco living dish soap bar:
st other ingredients; > 30% Soap – Palm oil free formulation > 5% Anionic Surfactant – Naturally derived from coconut oil and approved by Ecocert <5% Parfum (Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool)
More information about ordering with Just Gaia
COVID-19 Pandemic Note:
While the Covid-19 situation continues we want you to feel safe visiting Just Gaia when you come to The Piece Hall.
Current status: currently we are OPEN.
Due to the release of restrictions you can visit us in The Piece Hall 7 days a week. Our latest hours are on Google but expect to be able to visit between 10am and 4pm weekdays, 10am and 5pm Saturday and 11am and 4pm Sunday.
Of course it's always a good idea to buy in advance, you can shop online and collect in store. Or, if you would like your order delivered you can both locally and nationally.
Just's Gaia is here to help you go plastic-free, even if can't make it in to see us! You can use the following services:
- Click and Collect - Order and checkout online securely and pick-up from Just Gaia in The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Local Delivery - Zero emissions Cargobike delivery via our friends at Cargodale within HX1 to HX6
- National Delivery - We will post orders around the UK for selected products - this does not currently include dry food refills.
Contact us if you have any questions via the link or using the messenger icon, bottom right of any page.
If you would like to order for click and collect, you can do this on ANY product. Choose the option at check-out and head to the collection point here:
You can best access Just Gaia in The Piece Hall via the Woolshops entrance or the North Gate.
We love speaking with you on social media. It's an amazing way to connect with some many people like you who love to be plastic free, zero waste and also love great ideas.
On our channels, you get updates on products, offers, what's happening around our shop and lifestyle. Plus, tips, tricks and hints to lower plastic waste and plenty of fun videos too.