One of our favourite finds here at Just Gaia is this 100% natural plastic free deodorant by Your Nature. They come in sturdy tubes for easy use. They are really great for on the go too and fit nicely in your gym bag or just in your day-to-day bag.
It’s very sturdy and while avoiding plastic, it goes on as easy as using a roll-on. Just without all the waste.
We particularly enjoy the smooth application and the organic arrowroot powder within naturally soaks up sweat and bacteria.
There are a variety of choices in this Natural Plastic Free Deodorant
- Unscented: This contains shea butter and mango butter which is nourishing for the skin.
- Lemongrass and Tea Tree: Tea Tree is naturally antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Lavender and Bergamot: Lavender is a natural antifungal, and bergamot is an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Lemon and May Chang: May Chang is a naturally antibacterial and reduces perspiration.
- Cedarwood and Grapefruit: Cedarwood is a natural antiseptic and the grapefruit pairing helps refresh the skin
- Sandalwood and Bergamot: Bergamot is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Sandalwood helps skin supple and has a rich woody scent.
I was so excited about this deodorant it felt ‘normal’ to use. My skin didn’t feel all sticky afterwards. Also, I was pleased that I didn’t have to apply this with my fingers like other natural deodorants I’ve tried.
I’m particularly fond of Lemon and Tea Tree, this is because Tea tree is one of my favourite essential oils due to all its anti-bacterial viral properties and the lovely clean scent.
Oh, and I’m also very pleased that unscented is within this range. I have a primary aged child who now needs to use deodorants. This fab choice as I don’t have t be concerned about aluminium or any potential irritants, especially at such a young age.
The deodorant weighs approx 70g
More information about ordering with Just Gaia
COVID-19 Pandemic Note:
While the Covid-19 situation continues we want you to feel safe visiting Just Gaia when you come to The Piece Hall.
Current status: currently we are OPEN.
Due to the release of restrictions you can visit us in The Piece Hall 7 days a week. Our latest hours are on Google but expect to be able to visit between 10am and 4pm weekdays, 10am and 5pm Saturday and 11am and 4pm Sunday.
Of course it's always a good idea to buy in advance, you can shop online and collect in store. Or, if you would like your order delivered you can both locally and nationally.
Just's Gaia is here to help you go plastic-free, even if can't make it in to see us! You can use the following services:
- Click and Collect - Order and checkout online securely and pick-up from Just Gaia in The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Local Delivery - Zero emissions Cargobike delivery via our friends at Cargodale within HX1 to HX6
- National Delivery - We will post orders around the UK for selected products - this does not currently include dry food refills.
Contact us if you have any questions via the link or using the messenger icon, bottom right of any page.
If you would like to order for click and collect, you can do this on ANY product. Choose the option at check-out and head to the collection point here:
You can best access Just Gaia in The Piece Hall via the Woolshops entrance or the North Gate.
We love speaking with you on social media. It's an amazing way to connect with some many people like you who love to be plastic free, zero waste and also love great ideas.
On our channels, you get updates on products, offers, what's happening around our shop and lifestyle. Plus, tips, tricks and hints to lower plastic waste and plenty of fun videos too.