A fellow UK business that established itself in 2019, our friends at Yorkshire Pasta do things the right way: make delicious pasta in paper packaging.
That’s right, its fully compostable. Plus the wheat is grown in Malton in North Yorkshire. With the expert team at Yorkshire Pasta processing it into delicious shapes with amazing quality.
Everything about this pasta is done in the most sustainable way. The team using flour from a nearby mill and using to solar panels for their energy.
This pasta in paper packaging does not compromise on taste. In fact, the drying process they use leaves the pasta so fresh, it’s hard to tell it was dry pasta once it’s been cooked.
Try some today and see for yourself. Below are the details on the different varieties for you.
Yorkshire Pasta in Paper Packaging Varieties
- No1 Fusili – These are corkscrew shape made by a bronze drawn method which makes it great for holding a sauce.
- No2- Penne Rigate – Is a ridged shape which is great for soaking up sauces and perfect for salads
- No3 Conchiglie Rigate- These little shells are a perfect fun and make for an unusual Mac and Cheese.
- No4 Tortiglioni – They have little grooves that work it’s way around the pasta- great with sauces and salads alike.
- No5 Mezze Maniche Rigate – Are long and wide, this is difficult pasta shape to find but here we have it….right here in Yorkshire, They are great for all types of sauces heavy or light.
Order online with Just Gaia by using the drop-down list above to select your preferred style(s) of pasta.
More information about ordering with Just Gaia
COVID-19 Pandemic Note:
While the Covid-19 situation continues we want you to feel safe visiting Just Gaia when you come to The Piece Hall.
Current status: currently we are OPEN.
Due to the release of restrictions you can visit us in The Piece Hall 7 days a week. Our latest hours are on Google but expect to be able to visit between 10am and 4pm weekdays, 10am and 5pm Saturday and 11am and 4pm Sunday.
Of course it's always a good idea to buy in advance, you can shop online and collect in store. Or, if you would like your order delivered you can both locally and nationally.
Just's Gaia is here to help you go plastic-free, even if can't make it in to see us! You can use the following services:
- Click and Collect - Order and checkout online securely and pick-up from Just Gaia in The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Local Delivery - Zero emissions Cargobike delivery via our friends at Cargodale within HX1 to HX6
- National Delivery - We will post orders around the UK for selected products - this does not currently include dry food refills.
Contact us if you have any questions via the link or using the messenger icon, bottom right of any page.
If you would like to order for click and collect, you can do this on ANY product. Choose the option at check-out and head to the collection point here:
You can best access Just Gaia in The Piece Hall via the Woolshops entrance or the North Gate.
We love speaking with you on social media. It's an amazing way to connect with some many people like you who love to be plastic free, zero waste and also love great ideas.
On our channels, you get updates on products, offers, what's happening around our shop and lifestyle. Plus, tips, tricks and hints to lower plastic waste and plenty of fun videos too.