We love these Orange Wave Ocean Saver cleaners here at Just Gaia. These plant-based dissolvable pods which can be added to water for you to reuse the cleaning bottles you may already own.
They have a refreshing orange scent and is great for cutting through grease.
Instructions to use these Ocean Savers Orange Wave pods:
- Simply grab an old cleaning bottle making sure its rinsed out.
- Drop your pod into the bottle
- Then add water 750ml
- Pop the lid onto the bottle and then shake.
- Leave until full dissolved
- Spray and clean away.
Or to put it more simply : Drop/Shake/Clean
More information about ordering with Just Gaia
COVID-19 Pandemic Note:
While the Covid-19 situation is affecting our community we want you to know the latest information. Our main goal is to keep you all as safe as we can, along with our friends at The Piece Hall.
Current status: currently we are OPEN by appointment in reduced hours capacity. Due to the lockdown, we are open for collections from online orders:
- Tuesday & Wednesday - 10 am until 2 pm
We are open for collections and shopping appointments
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 10am Until 2pm
This means Monday - Tuesday we have no access to The Piece Hall, but you can shop online here.
Just's Gaia is here to help you go plastic-free, even if can't make it in to see us! You can use the following services:
- Click and Collect - Order and checkout online securely and pick-up from Just Gaia in The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Local Delivery - Zero emissions Cargobike delivery via our friends at Cargodale within HX1 to HX6
- National Delivery - We will post orders around the UK for selected products - this does not currently include dry food refills.
Contact us if you have any questions via the link or using the messenger icon, bottom right of any page.
If you would like to order for click and collect, you can do this on ANY product. Choose the option at check-out and head to the collection point here:
You can best access Just Gaia in The Piece Hall via the Woolshops entrance or the North Gate.
We love speaking with you on social media. It's an amazing way to connect with some many people like you who love to be plastic free, zero waste and also love great ideas.
On our channels, you get updates on products, offers, what's happening around our shop and lifestyle. Plus, tips, tricks and hints to lower plastic waste and plenty of fun videos too.